Tuesday, August 23, 2005

lets split halves

i haven done my eom! i haven done my gp report. i haven done my maths tutorials. i haven done my physics tutorials. i haven done my newspaper cuttings. i haven done my revisions. i haven done .....

i wonder what i go to school for man. plus, i've been waking up super duper late these few days. haha, its a miracle if i still can make it to school on time!

plus! i'm suddenly having pimples popping up on me like bunnies in their burrows okay! so irritating lah! i feel like shaving off my face now.

am easily facinated by alot of things lately. like soccer and the way people like zidane, ronaldo, gerard and henry plays them. whoa, like the bestest ever. hahaha! and all because chelsea won arsenal, i got two free mountaindews from jasper.

oh, my english went down the drain. it can go join the titanic now.

okay bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home